Patryk is a senior software engineer, IT consultant and trainer specializing in web development, primarily using TypeScript, React, Next.js, Nest.js, and various no-code tools and automations. After various successful trainings and courses he offered, Patryk now starts his new project “Web Amigos” academy within which he continues helping other programmers improving their skills.
End of registration
Employee Management System
Not sure if it's the right choice for you?
Web Amigos Academy
Welcome to the Web Amigos Academy – your passport to a future-proof career in tech. We're not just another online course or typical coding bootcamp. We're a dynamic, immersive, and transformative learning experience designed for anyone eager to step into professional programming.
We offer a unique project-based learning journey that simulates real-world employment conditions. You'll get hands-on experience developing enterprise-grade applications and receive personalized code reviews from seasoned mentors. Plus, learning in a small, interactive group guarantees a community-like experience that encourages collaboration, innovation, and skill-sharing.
About the project
During this workshop, you will learn how to build enterprise-grade project like Employee Management System. You will build frontend, backend also marketing website for this project. The project will help to manage Employees in organizations - add them to a particular department, qualify skills, draw Employees on organization structure, allow them to request day-offs, send invoices, create travel requests, manage job offers, and much more. You will also need to create a notifications system for Slack.
All three main applications (frontend, website, backend) will work with each other. Most of the business functionalities will be held on the backed side but some of them will delegate to automation tools like Make and will use some AI tools - to solve problems, not create unnecessarily complex solutions.
All of your work will be reviewed by a mentor
- Building Modern and Efficient Web Applications using React, Next.js, Nest.js, and Tailwind
- Creating a structure for modern web applications
- Become familiar with tools used in enterprise-grade projects (such as TypeScript, nx.dev, Vite, Testing Library, React Hook Form, Zod, and many more)
- We will build a product that will include React application, Next.js website for marketing our product, and a NestJS API
- Creating automations using Make and how to integrate AI tools like ChatGPT to work seamlessly with our application
- Crucial soft skills
- Frontend, backend and marketing website building experience
- Authentic work environment simulator
- Access to our active community of like-minded peers
- Understanding of business logic and its value
- Agile and team work experience
- Outstanding enterprise-grade product to showcase your skills
- Talent-referral to partner employers or job offer by nerds.family for best performers